Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5 - Double digits - 10 MILES

Yesterday I took off from physicial activity and rested my legs. Last night I had pizza and beer (one porter, one PBR) and it was excellent. Oh, and a salad. I stayed up late and had to be up early to run with Blythe, who was going to run 20 miles. Rachael and Kelly would meet her for the first leg and I'd join in at 8 to do 5 miles. I did not want to go, but I got up at 7:30 a.m., ate a few cashews, and off I went. Timing was impeccable and the girls were rounding the corner as I rode up. Kelly stuck around and did five more with us then I decided to do 10 and finish the run with Blythe. It went well and we did 3:30 to 1 run/walk ratio. I hadn't run 10 miles since the Gate River Run, which was about a month ago. I felt pretty good. It was overcast, about 70 degrees.

No comments: