Saturday, April 11, 2009

April 11 - 10 miles


7:45 a.m. comes around too quickly. That's the time that Kelly, Blythe, Rachael, Ike and I met to run 10 miles. Blythe's first marathon is just three weeks away. (hence the photo of her and the "26.2 - Been there, done that." sticker) The sky was cloudy and the humidity was high. Imagine running through a cloud. We ran sub-10 minute pace for most of the trek. It was tough, and seemed long and never ending. As we ran past the shops of the town center we noticed small children and parents with Easter baskets in hand. We were part of an Easter egg hunt! Fun times. Kelly was kind enough to stretch me out at the end and I returned the favor. What great friends I have. Rachael, Blythe and I refueled on a delicious breakfast at Mimi's.

1 comment:

jen said...

What a fun day! Great pictures and great run. :)