Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27 - Personal training Day 15


Byoung clearly has Kelly, me and Justice looking weak!

Warmed up 5 minutes on elliptical (pre-workout snack today was string cheese + organic grape tomatoes). I completed 3 sets of the following:
1. 2 min. squats (20 sec continuous/10 sec hold/repeat for 2 min.)
2. One leg bench stepovers with chest press (6 lb ball)
3. Seated chest press machine (15 reps)
4. Lunge to shoulder press (8 lbs each arm)
5. Squat to row (15 lbs each arm)
6. 1 arm chest fly (15 lb) each arm
7. Triceps skiers (40 lbs) - 15 reps
8. Assisted pull-ups (100 lbs)
9. Laying hamstring curl (30 lbs - 20 reps)
10. 30 sit ups + 30 leg lift raises

After 3 sets, Justice and I ran 1 mile outside. Kelly finished her work out as we came in, and then the three of us headed back out for another mile. My legs felt heavy but I was breathing fine. Downed a vanilla Myoplex Light post-workout. And this:

Mmm. Sushi dinner at Wasabi made me forget the pain!

No comments: