Saturday, August 15, 2009

August 15 - 5 miles

First time running back-to-back days (6 yesterday, 5 today) but I felt pretty good, despite the heat and humidity of a 7 a.m. group run. It was good to see everyone from last year and meet the new people training with the Galloway program. I ran with Kristie in group four, and we kept about a 10 minute pace, with 3:1 walk breaks. My IT band strap kept falling down due to sweat, so I took it off around mile 3 and ran without it. I iced afterwards, and on the ride home.

This was a "small" bag of ice. It was great to see Hannah - hadn't seen her since the marathon in February when we finished hand-in-hand!

1 comment:

Social Gracious said...

It was great to see you again and to run with you again. Um, that bag of ice was HUGE! Hope the high tech ice cup arrives soon.