Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2 - 5 miles

I did it - I actually got up this morning and went to the gym (only snoozed once, okay?). I ran 5 miles on the treadmill in 51 minutes - stopping to walk about 6 times for a minute each. HR to 170, speed to 6.5. Last night had gnocchi for dinner with spaghetti sauce and cheese, salad, and heavenly hash ice cream (two servings, but does that really matter?). It was humid in the gym and just like most days the first mile or two drags on then once I'm past two miles it's smooth sailing and I feel like I could go for days. I got my favorite treadmill today...I think no one was there this morning since Super Bowl was on last night...so no complaints. I had a lady next to me who was running 6.5 mph to 8.5 mph, watching the news with headphones, and occasionally would bust out with a few words. Weird.

No comments: