Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 3 - 4 miles (elliptical) + 4 miles (bike)

Rode the bike this morning with Lisa for a bit then got roped into full court basketball. Having guys tell you they "need" you to play is a good feeling but I thought I was getting out of it today. Not quite. Sometimes being the only girl can be intimidating but most of these guys are cool. They even pass me the ball, and today I was hitting almost all my shots, including a bankshot three-pointer. (not too shabby) My team won 3 close games. Great workout for an hour of running up and down court - HR was up in the 180s. Wore my new shoes, and my right knee was killing me the first few times up and back, making me think there was no way I'd last. It went away and I was able to sprint. Legs still felt funny though. After work I did a few minutes on the treadmill then decided elliptical was a better idea so I did 4 miles (41 min.) there and then 4 miles on the bike.

No comments: